$500 Business Contest Rules
Where Am I In Business Today?
$500.00 Cash Prize (no purchase necessary)
“For The Best Small Business Story”American Standard Businesses© LLC.
“International Educational Q&A Game”Called BIZ O’NOMICS©™
We are pleased to see that so many professionals, business owners, start-up entrepreneur’s and other firms that offer services to small business owners have purchased the BIZ O’NOMICS©™ Educational Q&A Game. To show our appreciation we are offering a “Onetime Only Cash Prize of $500.00” for the best small business story told by the business owner. The company will review all entries, and those entries will be judged by the company’s professional business staff.
This contest is for purchasers of the Q&A game, and now the contest also applies to non-purchasers of the Q&A game. For the winner, the awarded prize will be offered either in the form of a certified check, or a bank to bank cash (this is at the option of the winner) transfer. If you are sending in your business story for the contest, please follow these simple step by step rules. The story must be your own and of your own experience. Your story must not exceed 200 words, or less, and must be on a single 81/2 x 11 page. Must be typewritten in a 12 or 14 point font single spaced and legible, and send to firstname.lastname@example.org please no phone calls will be accepted.
Your business story must have the owner’s full name, the name of the business you are talking about, and the owners phone number, no business addresses needed. Please be exact in your story, make your experience interesting, and please express the importance of your experience to impress the judges viewing your small business story. All contest rules must apply, and can be found at the end of this notice page, and must be adhered to, to qualify as the winner.
Official rules of the contest Include:
- Only purchasers of the Q&A Game apply, Now non-purchasers are made eligible to enter.
- Geographic areas of the contest are not restricted, international applicants are now accepted.
- Opening date and scheduled termination date of the contest are as follows.
- (Opening or acceptance date is, Oct. 8TH, 2017, and the final acceptance date for all entries is Jan. 11TH 2018)
- Complete name and address of the sponsor, and/or promoter of the contest.
- American Standard Properties & Businesses LLC. A New Jersey Based Corporation Point Pleasant NJ 08742
- Description of each prize, the retail value of each prize, and the odds of winning each type of prize.
- Contest prize consists of a Onetime Only $500.00 there are no odds in this contest and only One Winner, as the winner is solely based on the owners small business experienced story, and will be judged by our own professional staff.
- Whether all prizes offered will be awarded, and how the prizes will be awarded.
- As there is only one contest prize awarded, the $500.00 amount will be in the form of a certified check, or a bank to bank transfer, at the option of the winner.
- Manner of selection of winners, and when a determination of winners will be made.
- There is only one winner, and the winner is selected base on the owner’s own business story and is judged by our professional business staff, and the determination of the winner will be notified on or before December 20th, 2017.
- Where and when will a list of winners be obtained?
- There is only one singular winner of the contest, and he or she will be posted on social media, in our monthly newsletter, on our website, and direct contact both by phone, and email.
- Of course, there are other disclosures that should be made aware, such as the signing of releases, restrictions, and misdirected entries.
- When the winner is notified, the business story that was presented will now become the sole property of the sponsor, and before payment is transferred, personal information must be obtained for IRS tax status.
- When the value of your prize is $600 or more, keep in mind that you must submit additional information. If the prize winner is subject to U.S. taxes, a Form 1099 will be required in January of the following year. This means you will need to collect not only the name and address of the winner but also his/her social security number. As a corporation, we must also gather the same information for our tax records.
- Why official rules are so important, they are guidelines on what must be included in the official rules.
- Contests= choose a winner based on merit. The winner is chosen based on some criteria such as best photo, best story, best looks, best dressed, and so on, we base our contest winner on THE best small business story and nothing else.
- Click here for winner's agreement.